West Central Communications Job Posting
Come be a part of West Central Communications Inc. This vibrant company is looking for individuals that are eager to learn new skills while working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Previous telecommunications and information technology training is an asset, but we are willing to train the right candidate. West Central Communications offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
Support a senior technician with:
- Installing, maintaining, testing and repairing wiring or cable networks as well as consumer or business communication equipment.
- Work with CCTV, Access Control, Security Alarm Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid drivers license
- Completed Grade 12
- One to three years of related IT/Telecommunications experience an asset
- Experience with basic networking protocols including DNS, DHCP, VPNs, WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, VLANS an asset
Please send all resumes to
Call the office Monday through Friday at